How to get to the Sommerhotel Don Bosco
Our hotel is situated in one of the most accessible locations in Vienna. If you want to be in the city center fast, you can use the U3 and arrive at the Stephans Dom in less than 10 minutes. Additionally, the recreational area called 'Prater' is just a small walk of 5 minutes await from our hotel where you can go bicycling, running, skating and visit the local amusement park 'Wiener Prater'.
From the airport
From Vienna Central Station
- There is a free parking space for coaches.
- Regular cars can park for free in the inner yard/garage (subject to availability).
- Parking spaces are limited. We can not guarantee a place for you.
- Parking spaces can only be reserved if you stay longer than 4 nights or you have an impaired physical mobility.
- Parking for private cars: The entire district is a paying short-term parking zone (weekdays only). As part of the parking arrangements for hotels it is possible for our guests to park there for a lower fee of EURO 3,60 per day (Last updated: November 2018). More infos
Parking garages in the vicinity
You can find a map of parking garages here: Parking garages in Vienna